Saturday, 28 November 2015

Me and My Father

I was a little less busy
So I thought to write my life's story
My life, according to biblical history 
Is a manifestation of God's glory

I knew you before I formed you...
Before your birth I chose you...
Me? Choose me! How could You?
My life, and everything I am is far from You

"Come now, let's settle this," says the LORD. 
"Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow...
Haha! That's impossible Lord. 
My sins! How can they be as snow?

But if we are living in the light, 
as God is in the light, ...
the blood of Jesus,... cleanses us from all sin.
Oh God! I should live in the light?
The blood of Jesus? How does that work?

My righteous ones will live by faith. 
But I will take no pleasure in anyone who turns away."
Oh Lord! I believe. I have faith!
Have mercy on me, I pray!

‘Quick! Bring the finest robe...
and put it on him...
for this son of mine was dead,
and has now returned to life...

Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!
There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
The law of Moses was unable to save us...
So God did what the law could not do.

I will praise You as long as I live,
lifting up my hands to You in prayer.
I will not die, but I will live.
Your works, for to declare.

This is my story
This my song
Praising my Saviour
All the day long

No comments:

Post a Comment